We are excited to say we are now fully booked for our popular Christmas mini sessions on the 19th November (and just within a few hours!) For those who missed out don’t worry we have a extra few spots we have opened up on the 22nd November! Get in touch to book now.
We have had lots of fun sourcing our Christmas themed products for this year and are excited and happy to be working with Maissone, a gorgeous home decor shop here in Singapore who have kindly supplied us with many beautiful peices for our set up. Check them out https://www.maissone.com
When we headed down to Maissone we told them we were looking for something stylish with a classy, Scandinavian look and feel to it and they certainly did not disaappoint us! Think rugs, logs, fluffy cushions with wonderful grey and natural textures mixed together with some Christmas sparkle and warmth.
We have sourced further a field for our cute newborn and toddler hand knitted hats (toddler one shown in this blog) made by a lovely lady in the US for us. These add something very sweet to the photographs of your littleone!
For all of you who have booked with us please note we only have two of these hats for littleones but we have plenty of tradional Christmas hats for families.
Outfit choices for your shoot
Your Photo session is 20 minutes long so we would recommend one outfit for the session. Please arrive in your outfits so your photo shoot ready to ensure we have the maximum time to capture all your beautiful images.
How to prepare for your shoot
- Arrive 10 minutes before you photo session
- Come dressed in your chosen outfits
- Let us know who is attending the photo session – the whole family or just the kids
- Make sure the children have had a snack / food before the session so they aren’t hungry. If you can give them a quick face wash and teeth check that will ensure they are looking their best
- If you have small children, try and make they have a nap beforehand so they are photo shoot ready
- Bring along the children’s letter to Santa if they have one and they can be included in the photos (not essential)
- Any Christmas themed toys or props that you would like to include (not essential)
If you know someone who may be interested in booking a Christmas Mini-Session, please have them contact me ASAP. We have opened a few extra spots on Wednesday 22nd November, and would love to work with you and your family! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book a session!
Christmas Card Designs
Take a look at our beautifully designed Christmas card collection waiting for this years favorite photo to be attached! Clients can choose their favorite design and we send you a digital personalised Christmas card as part of the mini photo session package or you can choose x2 digital files from your session if you prefer.